Is Acupuncture right for you?
Now offering Telemedicine!
- For those with chronic or acute pain or other symptoms not responding to medical treatments
- People for whom there are limited medical interventions, as with chronic degenerative diseases, allergies, arthritis, hypertension, depression or anxiety disorders
- People who feel they have ailments although medical test are inconclusive
- Those whose symptoms seem to be associated with or worsened by stress, for example, those with migraines or asthma
- Those with menstrual problems, chronic gynecological conditions or infertility
- Those who would like adjuvant support for their prescribed Western medical treatment, for example, to help cope with side effects and loss of vitality from chemotherapy
- For those with joint pains from sports injuries, overuse or acute trauma
Acupuncture causes physical responses in nerve cells, the pituitary gland and parts of the brain. These responses can cause the body to release beneficial proteins, hormones and brain chemicals that govern a number of body functions. By stimulating physical responses, acupuncture positively affects blood pressure, body temperature, immune activity and causes the body’s natural painkillers to be released.